This includes the following:
- determination of the degree of damage to the cargo and the amount of damaged cargo (during transportation, loading and unloading, etc.);
- calculation of the percentage of illiquid goods to the entire consignment;
- witnessing violations in transportation, storage, warehousing, loading / unloading, which led to damage to the goods;
- calculation of shortage of cargo;
- identification and recommendations to address the causes of damage or loss of cargo;
- if there is a precedent – witnessing the fact of theft of goods.
- assistance in investigating insurance claims and resolving customer losses.